Hawkins Point Partners is seeking a Marketing IT Project Manager for their Greater Boston based client. This manager will manage the end-to-end delivery of digital assets (websites, mobile websites, mobile apps, etc.) and associated data integrations. This role will manage the timelines, budgets and resource scheduling needed to develop digital assets and the data integration from the digital assets to client systems. They will interact with marketing teams, creative agencies, on shore and off shore development teams, business analysts, and business sponsors.
This person will prepare weekly status reports and identify and manage any risks, issues and dependencies. They will also manage the budget and be responsible for the end-to-end project plan across multiple responsible parties (i.e. creative agency, web development team, backend development team, etc.).
- 5-7 years project management experience with web projects required
- Have experience working with creative agencies and be familiar with creative agency work products (i.e. Photoshop files, manuscripts, wireframes)
- Have strong familiarity with digital marketing and web content management processes and concepts
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and in budget
- Pharmaceutical experience helpful
- Have strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly organized and work well under pressure
- Be capable of working on multiple projects at once
- Be able to work independently